Junior ESL 1 & 2
- This is only for juniors. Parents can join the class but it is optional.
- With parents, a junior of 7 years old or above can join a course.
- Without parents, a junior can join a course if they are 10 years old or above.
- The accommodation can be in Banilad Campus Dormitory or any condominiums/hotels (non-dormitory)
- 8 classes for Junior ESL 1 / 4 classes for Junior ESL 2.
- Progress test is taken place every 4 weeks for each student (compulsory for Junior ESL 1, Optional for Junior ESL 2 upon request).
Morning and night classes are optional for Banilad dormitory students.
- Speaking, Grammar, Writing, Reading, Vocabulary
- Listening, Vocabulary, Speech, Expression Group class (Native Speaker)