- IELTS Library offers latest IELTS materials.
- Know-how and management system help students achieve their target score in a short time.
- One morning class plus 9 regular classes plus 2 night classes (12 classes).
- Curriculum, academic counselling and mock test that is taken place every week to help students achieve their target score in the earliest time.
- Compulsory self-writing time – IELTS teachers edit it according to IELTS standards.
This course is suitable for students who have not taken any English proficiency test or with an overall IELTS score of 3.5 or below.
IELTS (Academic / General) Course
This course is designed to help students prepare for university entrance test, working abroad, immigration or etc.
IELTS Guarantee Course
- The guarantee program for each student is decided based on student’s IELTS, TOEIC or TOEFL score.
- Ninety-nine percent of IMS students in IELTS guarantee course achieve their target score (official IELTS test is free for students over 3 months).
|IELTS Guarantee Course|
|Target Score||IELTS 5.0||IELTS 5.5||IELTS 6.0||IELTS 6.5||IELTS 7.0|
|Entry Level||IELTS 4.0 / TOEFL 40 TOEIC 430||IELTS 4.5 / TOEFL 45 TOEIC 490||IELTS 5.0 / TOEFL 60 TOEIC 680||IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 80 TOEIC 800||IELTS 6.5 TOEFL 90|
|Benefits||12 weeks : 1 Official IELTS Test, 24 weeks : 2 Official IELTS Tests, 36 weeks : 3 Official IELTS Tests|
|Conditions||At least 12 week enrollment, Attendance of at least 95%, 100% Mock test participation. Failing to maintain the previous IELTS mock test score 2 times will result in termination of the guarantee pragram. 2 Academic and administration warnings will lead to termination of the guarantee program. If students meet the conditions above, but fail to achieve the target score, the tuition fee is exempted and official IELTS test fee is free every 4 weeks until they achieve the target score.|
|Course Start Date||10 weeks before the date of the official IELTS test in Cebu|
- CNN, BBC, Ted Talk
- IELTS Speaking, IELTS Grammar, IELTS Writing, IELTS Vocabulary
- Pre-IELTS: Listening, Debate, Pronunciation, Expression (Native Speaker)
- IELTS: IELTS Reading, IELTS Listening
- IELTS Exercise and Review