Our students' level is assessed by EPT (English Proficiency Test), providing detailed and accurate evaluation system. It is subdivided in 12 levels and based on Common European Framework (CEFR) that is globally well-known language proficiency assessment method. Student’s progress is assessed by weekly/monthly progress tests as well as teacher’s assessment.
|IMS Level||Level||IMS Test Score||TOEIC||IELTS||TOEFL [IBT]||TEPS|
Special Class Contents
- CNN, BBC, TED talk, Movie clips, Sitcom, Pop song
- Basic grammar to advanced grammar
- Most frequently used vocabulary, sentences, and expressions
- Writing with different topics
- With different topics, students share their ideas, developing debating skills and speaking